“You” and “your” refer to you, as a user of the Service. A “user” is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses the Service. “We“, “us“, and “our” refer to the Company.
1. About Our Service
The Service allows for the uploading and the general viewing of various types of adult-oriented content by users who desire to share and view visual depictions of adult-oriented content, including sexually explicit images. In addition, the Service contains files, data, information, images, photos, videos, recordings, materials, code or content of any kind and other materials posted or uploaded by users.
The Service may contain links to third party sites that are not owned or controlled by the Service or their operator. The Service has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites. In addition, the Service will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using our Service, you expressly relieve us from all liability arising from your use of any third-party sites. Accordingly, we encourage you to be aware when you leave the Service and to read the terms, conditions, and privacy policies of each other site that you visit.
The Service is for your personal use and shall not be used for any commercial endeavor except those specifically endorsed or approved by the Service.
The Service is for adult-oriented content. Other categories of content may be rejected or deleted in our sole discretion. We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, remove any content on the Service.
You understand and acknowledge that when using the Service, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that the Service is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against the Service with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold the Service, their site operator, their parent corporation, their respective affiliates, licensors, service providers, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
2. Using the Service
You affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing our Service from, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. If you are under 18 or the applicable age of majority, you are only authorized to use the non-member portion of the Service. You also represent that the jurisdiction from which you access the Service does not prohibit the receiving or viewing of sexually explicit content.
Permission to Use the Service
We may modify, update, interrupt, suspend or discontinue the Service or any part thereof at any time, for any or no reason, without notice or liability.
User and Webmaster Accounts
You may simply browse our Service without registering with us, but you must create an account and provide certain information about yourself in order to use some of the features that are offered through the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the passwords for your account. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree to notify us if any of your passwords are lost, stolen, if you are aware of any unauthorized use of your passwords, or if you know of any other breach of security in relation to the Service. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
Your account is for your personal, non-commercial use only. We ask that you provide complete and accurate information about yourself in creating your account to bolster your credibility as a contributor to the Service. You may not impersonate someone else (e.g., adopt the identity of a celebrity or your next-door neighbor), create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple accounts. You may not use or attempt to use another person’s password.
Your email address will not be shared.
3. Content Posted by Users and Webmasters
As the Service account holder, you may submit Content to the Service. You understand that the Service does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of posting, uploading, publishing, transmitting, or otherwise making available your Content on the Service. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you submit or contribute, and you, not us, have full responsibility for such Content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We do not control Content you submit or contribute, and we do not make any guarantee whatsoever related to Content submitted or contributed by users. Although we sometimes review Content submitted or contributed by users, we are not obligated to do so. Under no circumstances will we be liable or responsible in any way for any claim related to Content submitted or contributed by users. “Content” means content, text, images, photos, audio, video, location data, and all other forms of data or communication accessible on or through the Service. “Your Content” means Content that you submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Service.
Our Right to Use Your Content
You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to the Company all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant to the Company all of the license rights granted herein.
You agree and understand that the Company may make use of your Content for promotional or commercial purposes and to render the services pursuant to these Terms of Services. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. By submitting Content to the Service, you hereby grant the Service operators an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, publish, distribute, broadcast, market, create derivative works of, adapt, translate, publicly display, communicate, or perform, make available or otherwise use all of the Content, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Content (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also waive to the full extent permitted by law any and all claims against us related to moral rights in the Content. In no circumstances will we be liable to you for any exploitation of any Content that you post. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive, royalty free license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, display, communicate, and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
The Company does not endorse any Content submitted by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and the Service expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with Content. The company does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and the Service will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. The Service reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
All Content you submit must comply with the Content standards set out in these Terms of Service.
If any of the Content that you post to or through the Service contains ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to us, we will have no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to such Content, and we shall be entitled to use, exploit, or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Content in our sole discretion without any obligation to you whatsoever ( i.e. , you will not be entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from us under any circumstances).
In the process of posting Content to the Service, you may be asked to provide some personally identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, a password, and other documentation. You may also be asked to provide such information in order to use certain features of the Service.
We will keep a record of the information you provide, including your personal identifiable information. That information may be linked in our records to other information you provide, including Content. We will not provide your name or other personally identifying information to our advertisers or business partners without your permission. Please note that some of the information you provide in registering for and using the Service, including the name used in registering for and using the Service or other personally identifying information, may be displayed to other members of the Service, and may become public. In addition, we may disclose the personally identifying information and documentation you provide in some limited circumstances, including but not limited to responses to subpoenas or requests by law enforcement, or as required by taxing authorities.
As between you and the Company, you own Your Content (subject to our right to use it as described above). We or our licensors own the remaining Content (“Company Content”), including but not limited to text, photos, video, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, aggregate user reviews or ratings, and all other elements and components of the Service.
The Company and its licensees may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with Your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without notice to you.
Monitory and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any Content for any or no reason at our sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to any Content that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such Content violates these Terms, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or could create liability for the Company.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that Your Content violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Services for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY [THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. We assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or Content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this paragraph.
Company Content submitted by other users, advertisers and third parties does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We reserve the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate such Content at our sole discretion and without notice to you. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this Company Content. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other user of the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
You agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Service to:
- Violate any third party’s rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, trade name, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- Promote a business or other commercial venture or event, or otherwise use the Service for commercial purposes, except as expressly permitted by the Company;
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Service or on any materials printed or copied from the Service;
- Interfere with or damage the operation of the Service or introduce to the Service or its users any type of harmful code or computer virus;
- Reproduce, distribute or make derivative works of the Service or any of its contents without the express written consent of the Company;
- Violate an order of a court or government agency; or
- Violate any applicable laws.
5. PROHIBITED USES
You agree that you will not use or attempt to use any method, device, software, or routine to harm others or interfere with the functioning of the Service, or use and/or monitor any information in or related to the Service for any unauthorized purpose. In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content. Any determination regarding breach of any of the following is final.
Please review the following list of prohibited uses carefully before using the Service. Specifically, you agree not to use any of the Service to:
- post any Content that depicts any person under 18 years of age (or older in any other location in which 18 is not the minimum age of majority) whether real or simulated;
- post any Content for which you have not maintained written documentation sufficient to confirm that all subjects of your posts are, in fact, over 18 years of age (or older in any other location in which 18 is not the minimum age of majority);
- post any Content depicting underage sexual activity, non-consensual sexual activity, revenge porn, blackmail, intimidation, snuff, torture, death, violence, incest, racial slurs, or hate speech, (either orally or via the written word);
- post any Content that is obscene , illegal, unlawful, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- post any Content containing copyrighted materials, or materials protected by other intellectual property laws, that you do not own or for which you have not obtained all necessary written permissions and releases;
- post any Content which impersonates another person or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person;
- use the Service(or post any Content that) in any way that promotes or facilitates prostitution, solicitation of prostitution, human trafficking, or sex trafficking;
- exceed your authorized access to any portion of the Websites;
- alter or modify without permission any part of the Websites or their content, including ads;
- obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any Content or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Websites;
- exploit errors in design, features which are not documented, and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- use the Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Service;
- use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Service without our prior written consent;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- use any information obtained from or through the Service to block or interfere with the display of any advertising on the Service, or for the purpose of implementing, modifying or updating any software or filter lists that block or interfere with the display of any advertising on the Service;
- use any device, bots, scripts, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service or that shortcut or alter Service functions to run or appear in ways that are not intended by the Services’ design;
- introduce or upload any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or any other similar software, program, or material which is malicious or technologically harmful or that that may damage the operation of another’s property or our services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Service, the server on which the Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Service;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from our Service or any of the materials contained therein;
- attack the Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- or, otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Copyright And Trademark
We or our licensors own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world (“IP Rights“) associated with the Company Content and the Service, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws and all other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the Company Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us.
Suggestions and Improvements
The Company welcomes your comments and feedback regarding the Service. By sending us any ideas, suggestions, designs, data, documents or proposals (“Feedback“), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback, but we reserve the right to treat the Feedback as the Company’s confidential information, (iii) we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, (iv) you assign to the Company, free of charge, all worldwide rights, title and interest in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in such Feedback; and (v) the Company will be entitled to use any Feedback you submit, and any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques therein, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services using such Feedback without restriction and without providing any notice, attribution, or compensation to you.
7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
8. LINKS TO THE COMPANY WEBSITE
Unless otherwise prohibited under these Terms, you are hereby licensed to create hyperlinks to the content on the Company’s website, provided that the hyperlinks accurately describe the content as it appears on the website. The Company reserves the right to revoke this license generally, or your right to use specific links, at any time. Under no circumstances may you “frame” the website or any of their content or copy portions of the website to a server, except as part of an Internet service provider’s incidental caching of pages. Any such link must result in the display of the applicable page of the website in its entirety (including all trademarks, branding, advertising and promotional materials), without any accompanying frame, border, margin, design, branding, trademark, advertising or promotional materials not originally displayed on the page within the website.
9. AGENT TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATION OF INFRINGEMENT
The Company does not knowingly publish (or permit individuals to publish) copyrighted materials without permission. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in the form of a written statement signed physically or electronically (see Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. section 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Your statement must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Paragraph 9, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Repeat Infringers: If any of our Service users violate these terms repeatedly, such users’ account will be subject to immediate termination. If you believe that any user of the Service is a repeat infringer, please contact our Designated Agent and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder is a repeat infringer.
11. NO WARRANTIES
Online Commerce: The Service may direct you to third parties who sell many different types of products and services. The Company is not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services. If you make a purchase from such a merchant, information obtained during your visit to that merchant’s online store or site, and the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your credit card number and contact information, is collected by the merchant. For more information regarding a merchant, its online store, and its privacy policies, return to that merchant’s home page and click on its information links or contact the merchant directly. You agree that Company has no responsibility or liability for any other merchant’s independent practices, and you waive all claims against Company for any harm or damage arising from your use of such merchant’s sites, services, or goods, including when such sites, services or goods are accessed or purchased through the Company’s Service.
THE SERVICE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. THE COMPANY MAKES NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SERVICE, ITS SAFETY OR SECURITY, OR THE SERVICE CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, THE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE, FOR EXAMPLE, FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, BUSINESS LISTINGS, ADVERTISERS, OR PRODUCTS SOLD ON OUR SERVICE.
THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AS TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY BUSINESSES LISTED ON THE SERVICE, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED TO YOU BY A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE COMPANY SHALL CREATE A REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY.
THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE CONTENTS OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERRORS, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SERVICE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER ELEMENTS HARMFUL TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM.
12. LIABILITY EXCLUSIONS
YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY ACTUAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE OR ITS CONTENTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE; (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (D) INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE; (E) BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (F) ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICE, RELATED SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER GRIEVANCE SHALL BE YOUR TERMINATION AND DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THE SERVICE.
If you have an account with the Service to post or submit anything, you agree to be fully liable for any and all claims, damages, demands, injuries, or losses arising from any posting, transmission, or submission resulting from someone else using your account, regardless of whether you permitted that use.
In the event this liability disclaimer is deemed unenforceable by a court of law, you agree that the Company’ maximum aggregate liability to you for losses or damages that you suffer in connection with the service or these terms is limited to the greater of (i) the amount paid, if any, by you to the Company in connection with the service in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability, or (ii) $100./
13. CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE
The laws of the State of California will govern these Terms, as well as any claim, cause of action or dispute that might arise between you and the Company (a “Claim“), without regard to conflict of law provisions. For any claim brought by either party, you agree to submit and consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction in, and the exclusive venue of, the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles, California.
You may terminate the Terms at any time by closing your account, discontinuing your use of the Service, and providing the Company with a notice of termination.
We may close your account, suspend your ability to use certain portions of the Service, and/or ban you altogether from the Service for any or no reason, and without notice or liability. Any such action could prevent you from accessing your account, the Service, all Content, or any other related information. The prospective obligations of these Terms will survive termination of your access to the service or these Terms.
15. GENERAL TERMS
We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms by email, regular mail or communications through the Service. These electronic communications may include notices about applicable fees and charges, transactional information and other information concerning or related to the Service. These electronic communications are part of your relationship with us. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
Any failure on the Company’s part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any rights hereunder.
If any portion of these Terms is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that portion shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of these Terms.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Service should be directed to: email@example.com.
These Terms and Conditions were Last Updated on July 7, 2020.