Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
The Company does not knowingly publish (or permit individuals to publish) copyrighted materials without permission. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in the form of a written statement signed physically or electronically (see Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. section 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Please include image file names (found in HTML) or picID numbers;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Your statement must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the above requirements your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Repeat Infringers: If any of our Service users violate these terms repeatedly, such users’ account will be subject to immediate termination. If you believe that any user of the Service is a repeat infringer, please contact us immediately and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder is a repeat infringer.